We’re sharing our COVID-19 customer guidelines with you all today so you’re ready for opening day of the market on July 4.
You may attend a farmers market in another state, or in other counties in Indiana where there are different rules for customers and vendors. These are the rules we must adhere to from guidance from the Indiana State Department of Health and the Warrick County Health Department. Farmers markets in each county in Indiana may have different rules depending on what their county health department requires.
Market Guidelines for Farmers Market Customers:
1. We strongly recommend wearing a mask and following CDC recommended hygiene practices.
2. If you are not feeling well, stay home.
3. This is not a family event. Limit attendance at the market to 1-2 adult members of the family when possible.
4. No pets on the premises at this time.
5. Pre-order products from vendors when possible to speed up transaction times.
6. If cash is used, some vendors may not give coin change.
7. Do not touch products at vendor stands.
8. At home, wash all produce thoroughly before using.
Be patient and kind – we are all in this together.